• #one

    Hello everyone , new to PVE and private servers and mods and had some questions regarding breeding and all-time course of action.

    I take very little experience in breeding since I primarily played PVP official solo, I am a parent of iii children so I don't accept a lot of time to play but want to start breeding Dino'southward ....so my question is

    If I'm raising Dino's and have to log off but still want imprinted Dino's , what's the best matter to do? Cryopod or apply the soul gun? This will cease the maturation timer and imprint timers right?

    • #ii

    Hello Dakari,

    the soul gun didn't work for babies or dinos during the maturing. If the Cryopod volition work ... This I don't know.

    all-time regards

    • #3

    How-do-you-do anybody , new to PVE and private servers and mods and had some questions regarding breeding and best course of action.

    I have very picayune feel in convenance since I primarily played PVP official solo, I am a parent of 3 children and so I don't have a lot of time to play but want to start breeding Dino'southward ....so my question is

    If I'chiliad raising Dino's and accept to log off but still desire imprinted Dino's , what'due south the best affair to practice? Cryopod or employ the soul gun? This will terminate the maturation timer and banner timers right?

    The only thing that piece of work'south with babies (on Chiliad.D.) is the cryopod. The dino soul mod works with raised or tamed dino'south, but there'south a cooldown when freshly tamed - 180 minutes a.g.a 3 hours, which can be removed if you upload the newly tamed dino to a Tek Transmitter and and so download information technology. People sell all kind of tek stuff in the market place, just have a look around :)

    P.S. Practiced luck breeding and have fun!

    • #4

    On PVE I haven't noticed this 3hour cooldown for the soul gun, I've tamed Dino's and instantly put them into balls right afterwards taming . Dorsum to the original question though, if I was to use a cryopod during maturing so I can go to bed IRL, I tin can bring the baby back out of its cryopod and keep maturing it without any punishment? I merely have almost 3hours a dark to play and that's pushing it , so manifestly that limits what I can actually raise in one play session.

    • #5

    Fresh tame cooldown has been removed a few days ago: Dino storage: trapping fresh tames

    Cryopods stops the maturation process, afterward releasing the baby you lot tin can imprint it but information technology doesn't skip the interval between imprints and then babies take to be out of cryos for enough time anyway.

    • #half dozen

    Fresh tame cooldown has been removed a few days ago: Dino storage: trapping fresh tames

    Cryopods stops the maturation process, after releasing the infant y'all can imprint information technology merely it doesn't skip the interval between imprints and then babies have to exist out of cryos for enough time anyway.

    So say you Cryo a baby at i:32 banner , 50 % maturation, yous uncryo it 24 IRL hours subsequently and it has 1:32 imprint , 50% maturation?

    • #seven

    Aye. Cryo only pauses it, making no change in the timers.

    As well cryo is able to change what the baby needs for imprint, like can turn kibble into cuddle.

    And for better understanding of breeding itself, watch this video:

    • #8

    I just purchased the extinction DLC, so obviously never played it notwithstanding merely accept looked up videos on stuff I'm interested in,

    I meet you can become cryopods from the bluish OSDs , I should be able to only bring a 150 perfect tame , either a rex or other high dmg Dino and solo it right ? Or would farming materials for an ascendant enforcer be better ?

    • #9

    You tin craft cryopods in tek replicator. Engram is learnable on every map.

    People also sell them.

    • #10

    I tried looking

    You can craft cryopods in tek replicator. Engram is learnable on every map.

    People also sell them.

    I tried looking on the AH for some and couldn't discover any and nobody is commonly on when I play I gauge, I solo'd my commencement bluish OSD and it was like shooting fish in a barrel I but couldn't find the dilos until someone came and gave me a low level owl to assistance notice them, turns out they were getting stuck like a mile away in a ravine -.- I got v cryopods from it

    • #eleven

    What Dino and dino lvl did you use for the blue OSD? I haven't yet washed one simply I wanted to, demand to brand sure I have the correct stuff first though :D

    • #12

    You can practise it with a solo decent Theriz.

    • #13

    What Dino and dino lvl did yous use for the blue OSD? I oasis't nonetheless washed ane but I wanted to, need to make sure I have the correct stuff first though :D

    The get-go one I always did was with a 150 perfect Rex , call up he was probably Lv.250 when I did information technology. This was overkill I'd say, I HIGHLY recommend bringing a Snow Owl, level doesn't , my outset Blue OSD took forever because Dino's kept getting "lost" and I had to go notice them and so having the predator vision helps. A survivor named Manux came and gave me a level 80 Snowfall owl and it helped me cease the OSD

    The 2nd Blueish OSD I took a perfect tame 150 bear , I think he was level 290 when I did it though. I also brought a 150 perfect tame snow owl , like I said level doesn't actually thing all that much but I did have to utilize the Snowfall Owl to heal my carry a couple of times because I kept getting random theris/bears/rexs come assault me along with the corrupted Dino's that spawned from the OSD.

    I also only have primitive saddles for all my Dino's....and so I imagine if you had a good saddle you could do a blue OSD with anything over 5K HP lol, I got a journeyman thyla saddle and then I'm gonna attempt doing information technology with him side by side time just cause they're faster.

    I don't know the difficulty gap betwixt blue and yellow simply I feel like if I brought a second Rex mate boosted with decent saddles I could probably do yellowish